glavca the gum 3.5 glavca the gum 3.5

GLICH

its jumping on its own. theirs a glich in it dude

lgnxhll responds:

it workz fine for me pm me the specifics

Poma's Breakout Poma's Breakout

ARRRR

the ball release is to fast and the way you start the ball is dumb. have it release the ball on left click.

teh mini games game teh mini games game

hell yes.

nutting like an impossible quiz. but put more in the art work

killer34578 responds:

I will in my next version

Zombie Blast Zombie Blast

ok then

you need more than music buttons witch leads to the same dam zombie.

Gun for hire Gun for hire

MORE LEVELS

2 levs, dude. it needs MORE. But whats all that in the comments saying you're 10. you're profile page says your 19. i would rate easy on you sins it is you're first game. but that up right manipulation to get better votes, is gust wrong.

but, I'm giving you a (2*), because you're finally removing the ear rape out of your games, that you seem to think, people need to listen to whilst their trying to play a quiz.

I mean, whats up with that.

the truth may hurt, but is all to help you.

Joeboe1998 responds:

Nothing is up with that, I am 10, 11 now.

Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

wooo hooo!!!

i got to the end. i like what you did with the yellow tanks where they have to get to the tower before you can damage them. cuz there is know end on this game, i guess you didn't think that any one wood get to the 300 sec mark, all it duz is say you have died when theres no more yellow tanks to kill. you should put an end in it though, just something like "congratulations. you have won." but is was a lot of fun beating the game. :3

Devolution Devolution

good

but theirs a glitch with the shooting. some times it don't respond.

Flashboard Flashboard

simple game

but very cool, love it. KUDOS :3

Magic Card Trick Magic Card Trick

soz man

this is not a trick. i picked all the cards and thay all were gone. 5 new cards each time. but a 3 * for the time it tuck you and stuff like that

BlueOrbit responds:

It can be an awesome trick if you don't notice it.

Cheers! Cheers!

cool game man

it's cool but it gets a bit boring